Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Update finally!!!

It has been such a hectic spring here busy busy non stop going going with farm projects and so forth. I finally got the stand built for my little grain storage bin the bin is off the old junked model A Gleaner combine I have out in the pasture. I built the stand from old pipe and angle iron I had. I need to build a lid for it and clean out a place for it inside the shed before harvest so it will be ready to store some seedwheat in. The wheat so far is looking very very well considering the late planting due to a wet fall and then a Very harsh and cold cold winter. Harvest will be the first week or so on June I am thinking I am working now getting my combine ready and truck I might decide to use both trucks I will wait and see how big of hurry I will need to be in weather depending. here are pics taken a few days ago. Photobucket ............ Photobucket

0 comments: